Where To Go When You Need Help With A Cyberbullying Issue

It’s awful when it happens. It causes a ripple effect disturbing not just the victim but their nearest and dearest. It’s emotional. It’s infuriating. It needs addressing.

When it happens to you as an adult, your precious child or those children you care for in your school or community group and it’s nasty, really nasty and your instincts are telling you to take it further and involve the Police then go to https://www.ceop.police.uk/safety-centre/

This is the Advice Help and Report Centre run by the National Crime Agency command for Child Exploitation and Online Protection. Childline and NSPCC work with CEOP.

You should definitely contact them if someone who you or your child only knows online is being insistent on meeting up.

If communication content is sexual chat, being asked to do something that makes you feel uncomfortable then you can report it to CEOP.

The webpage looks like this:


Make a report and an experienced officer will contact and support you with your ordeal.

I hope this helps.

Leave A Reply