Educational App Store presents T4S Regional Workshops: Discover 1:1 Tablets in Practice
As the new school term gets underway, the educational technology market in the UK is on the rise. To support this ascent, the Educational App Store in conjunction with Samsung UK and Tablets for Schools (T4S) present T4S Regional Workshops: Discover 1:1 Tablets in Practice.
Our partner Tablets for Schools are running a series of FREE regional workshops on Monday 29th September at Honywood School in Coggeshall, Essex and on Thursday 16th October at Chiswick School in London. The aim is to provide school staff with the opportunity to attend practical learning sessions with teachers and students, learn from their experiences, and gain essential information that can be used to engage staff, parents and governors.
The Educational App Store will be holding a stand at the event that will be manned to provide certification standards of mobile applications and more importantly, matching apps with the national curriculum and personalizing education for teachers, students & schools. In partnership with Samsung UK we will also deliver a workshop focused on delivering best practices for an immersive learning experience for students and teachers through the use of latest technologies and specially selected apps which match curriculum .
A quick peek of the workshop:
• MagicIWB on an interactive display linking in to the Samsung tablets.
• Printing from GAfE
• Use of tablets in collaborative learning
• Screens sharing and classroom management via Management software
Educational App Store
• Certification standards for mobile applications
• Matching apps with the national curriculum.
• Training – Examples of practical strategies on how to best include apps in your lesson planning and schemes of work.