Best iPhone Apps for Students
If you are a student and use your iPhone a lot, then this article is going to help you find the best educational apps for learning you can download to your phone for free. Read more about such apps here and feel free to download them to your phone right away.
If you want to make the most out of using your iPhone, instead of just scrolling through social media or watching another funny video, check out some apps for learning that will help you to become a better student. Here in this article, you can find the list of the best apps that were prepared by educational experts from WriteMyPaper4me.org, that are free to use and have numerous great features. Usually students start searching for this sort of apps as soon as they get in need of some complex calculus. Also, you have a chance to read tips on how to study productively and make the most out of your time on the Internet.
Benefits of free apps for learning
Learning apps on an iPhone have multiple benefits for students. The following are only some of them:
- Access to books, articles, images, videos and other educational content. Many resources share a lot of new information and interesting materials on the web that you can check out.
- Kids get literally – engaged in a class. Most students feel bored during a class, but with interactive apps, they will finally experience what a fun a class can be.
- They are free and available everywhere. Such apps are free and don’t require a subscription. You can use your apps whenever you need them, and there are no limitations. Just use one when you want to study, no matter where you are.
- These apps help you gain new skills. If you have always wanted to write good papers or speak many languages, then educational apps are going to serve this goal well.
- You will be able to learn new information systematically. With the help of the best free educational apps, you can build a daily routine of studying new things.
Best educational apps for iPhone
If you are an iPhone user and would like to study better, there are plenty of different apps and programs that will help you achieve your goal. Here are the best of the educational apps that will upgrade your learning skills and teach you something new:
If you are learning a new language or just would like to learn more words, this app is a great choice for you. It is one of the best tools and it will help you learn languages in a fun way and memorize words better. There is a free and a pro version of the app.
Millions of students take the SAT each year as a step on their path to college. This online app will help you study before the exam by providing free practice for tests. Study different topics and get ready for the exam easily
This is a very simple app in use. If you need to solve an equation, you can just take a picture of one and wait until the answer is being calculated. Math sciences have never been easier, and you can finally earn some good grades with the help of the application
It is a platform that can run on any device: laptop, mobile phone, or computer. edX offers courses on different subjects, which include videos and reading sections. With the help of edX app, you can learn a lot of new information provided by the best universities in the world
My Study Life
It is the app that is going to make your life much easier. In order to achieve success, students have to do a lot of planning, and the application is going to assist you with your goal. Plan all your classes, deadlines, and homework with the app, and you will see how productive you can become.
This program offers videos on many different subjects taught at school. If you would like to know more about some specific science or if you have problems with a certain subject, Khan Academy is going to provide you with all the materials you need to become a better student.
Tips on how to study effectively
Here you can find a list of the best recommendations on how to study well. Use them to become a good student and learn anything better:
- Use mnemonic techniques. These are the methods that will help you memorize any material better. For example, you could try to learn something with the help of music, or you could create some interesting acronyms.
- Get your papers online if you don’t have enough time. There are many great services on the internet you can use to order your homework. One of the best companies on the web is ProHighGrades.com, and they offer to cope with all kinds of assignments, including pretty complicated ones.
- Take notes. Note Taking is helpful not only when you are listening to a lecture, but when you are doing homework as well. You should take notes when you are reading some new information or listening to your teacher in a class. Later, you will be able to go back to your notes and review them.
- Explain the information you’ve learned to the others. After you’ve finished studying, you can try to explain what you have learned to someone else who would like to find out more about the same as well. This will help you memorize and understand the information better.
- Answer questions. Find a list of common questions students might have to answer in a class or during a test. You will be able to practice before the class, so you will do well if a teacher asks you anything during the lesson. Practicing tests will also be helpful.
- Change the environment. For better results, it is also recommended to pick settings/location where you would feel comfortable to study. It can be a cafe or a library where you will be able to focus on studying.
If you have access to the Internet, then you have access to knowledge from all over the world. But you should keep in mind it is recommended not to overuse apps since there are many other ways to study as well. Just try different techniques, and be open to new opportunities.