5 Top EdTech Trends To Watch In 2017
The EdTech market is hugely dynamic, ever-changing and crowd-led. However, there are some trends that are becoming stronger and stronger over time. You can read all about them here…
- Community Mapping: The use of mobile and geospatial tools for learning a localised context.
- Expressive Construction: Using technology to create and share, enhancing learning experiences
- Classrooms as Digital Spaces: Converting the traditional classroom into a digital learning space, again to enhance learning
- Virtual Peers: Avatars or virtual learning partners, providing a welcoming interactive learning environment.
- Enhancing Collaboration: The expansion of usage in multitouch interfaces, to be used for group work.