Reading 3rd Grade
From the Developer
Bugbrained Apps = Whimsical, interactive experiences based on educational standards
Reading 3rd Grade is a fun way for your child to learn more advanced reading skills. Bugs are used to add whimsy and help in the teaching. This tutorial is highly interactive, giving your 3rd grader a chance to relate to advanced reading topics on a personal level and get instant feedback on how they are doing.
They learn to handle age appropriate phonics, prefixes/suffixes, multi-syllable words and irregularly spelled words. The learning is highly interactive to keep your child focused and on task.
* Learning through animation, sound and touch.
* Bugs do the teaching to add fun and whimsy.
* The “Check Yourself” section tests your child’s learning and shows you the scores.
* Tutorial format guides your child through the activities.
* Based on the Common Core Standards for 3rd Graders.
*Give your child a head start on 3rd grade literacy.
* Correct answers get immediate and consistent praise while wrong answers simply ask them to try again.
*Multi-sensory learning creates a high degree of interactivity through voice, written words and animations.
*Fun bug graphics holds your child’s attention.
* Personalized feedback every step of the way.
- Update: 27 Jun 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Platform: Android
- Publisher: Bugbrained
- Category: Books, Primary School (4 to 11 Years of Age), English Language, Literature,