Guest Blog for Educational App Store
Here at Educationalappstore.com, we love sharing the voices and stories of teachers and parents. Our blog provides you with a platform to reach a large community of teachers and parents, helping them to increase the educational attainment of children and young people.
We welcome all teacher and parent bloggers, both established and new, to join our community and provide thought-provoking posts that will serve the interests of our audiences.
However, Educational App Store does not accept guest blogs from authors whose sole purpose is link sharing. Educational App Store reserves the right to refuse content and remove links and bios from submitted posts.
Submitting and Publishing Articles
Please submit a draft of your article that meets to the following guidelines to email@example.com for consideration and review:
- Write an original, unpublished guest post with word count between 700 and 1500 words.
- Provide a catchy and descriptive title for the post.
- Include no more than 2 links that lead to your own blog/website.
- Include an author bio (around 80 words) including the name of your organization and/or the writer of the blog post and include a photo of the blog post writer.
- Posts should include in-text citations, and may include 2-3 high-resolution images that are related to your post.
- If applicable, submit your Twitter handle and a link to your Facebook page.
- The post cannot be focused on promoting a product or service.
Upon submission, review and approval, we will publish the article to www.educationalappstore.com. We will then send you a link to the blog post when it goes live so that you can share it with your audience too. We publish all of our guest posts on our Twitter, Facebook and Google Plus pages.
Weekly,Educational App Store have published weekly posts around these topics:
- Top 5 lists of educational apps, productivity tools, etc.
- Coding in the Classroom and Technology Integration
- Special Education
- Internet Safety and Cyber bullying
We welcome articles on any topic relevant to teachers and parents. Some suggestions include:
- Back to School, Apps for the summer, Apps for parents, etc.
- Technology in the classroom and at home
- Making learning fun for children
- "How-to’s" and listified articles.