Educational App Store supports Samsung Connected Classroom
The Educational App Store is now working in partnership with Samsung on the Connected Classroom initiative. It is our mission to help deliver an immersive learning experience for students through the use of specially selected apps which match curriculum.
So how do we do it?
- Tips for teaching coding
- A case for developing Digital Leaders
- Is there a place for specialist teachers of computing?
- Be Smart and Safe Online – a resource for deaf young people
- Looking for alternatives to Scratch?
- Podcasting to enhance expressive language
- Young People Spend More Time Online than Watching TV