How it works
Get your app certified
Get your app certified by our teachers. This demonstrates your app's educational quality
Refer a friend
After you and your referred friend get certified, we will feature your app in front of thousands of Teachers and Parents through our newsletter.
Increase the traffic your app gets through our parent and teacher community.
- Brand and app exposure to thousands of parents and teachers
- Your app may be selected for use in schools and at home
- Gain more traffic that could possibly lead to more app downloads
- A certification, in the form of a star rating, demonstrating your app's educational quality and thereby increasing the trust which potential customers have in its learning benefits.
- Written feedback from our teachers on your app's performance to help users use your app effectively. .
- Increased visibility to your target audience (teachers,parents and students).
EAS Curriculum Certification
- Only store that matches apps to the English national curriculum - teachers must follow the curriculum, therefore will only use apps which meet learning objectives in the classroom.
- Resource creation - our teachers create lesson plans and other resources to help users use your app effectively.
- Only store to recommend apps directly to teachers and parents - through our App Libraries.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do you need certification?
A certification, in the form of a star rating, demonstrating your app's educational quality and thereby increasing the trust which potential customers have in its learning benefits.
How do you certify an app?
We evaluate apps against specific criteria, which have been created in collaboration with Mike Sharples, Professor of Educational Technology at the Open University and a community of EAS-certified teachers.