Get recommended to teachers and parents
The EAS certifies apps for use in education and recommends the very best of these to teachers and parents.
- 80% of primary schools in the UK expected to use tablets in the classroom by the end of this year (British Educational Suppliers Association).
- Over 3bn smartphones & tablets consumed around the world (Statista).
- Over 6,500 teachers registered to the EAS.
- Over 2,500 parents registered to the EAS.
- Over 500 apps certified, from large publishers to indie developers.
How to get recommended
We ONLY recommend apps to teachers and parents which our community of teacher reviewers have certified as either 4 or 5 stars. If it also matches the national curriculum, it can be assessed for our Teacher and Parent App Libraries, which include lesson plans for every app. Our certification assesses the quality of an app from a learning perspective, which is why all apps must go through this process.