Zap Zap Math - Cool Math Practice Games
Zap Zap Math app aims to help your child help themselves with maths education. A wide variety of fun games, with more added often, ensures that this app keeps children's interest whilst they learn maths skills in these alien themed adventures.
From the Developer
Zap Zap Math is a math platform that will make practicing math fun and easy for kids from Kindergarten to Grade 6 and beyond. With various types of games that suit different learning styles, Zap Zap Math engages children in a way that facilitates their self-guided learning of number sense & mental math like never before.
In addition to games, kids will be able to polish their higher-order thinking skills (HOTS) through the games. These will train the kids on their analytical and problem solving skills. It is a fun and effective addition to any child’s current math routine. Zap Zap Math supports parents and teachers, by helping children, help themselves with their math.
- Fast paced, high scoring games, stimulate and motivate children to continue learning math.
- Study math through a rich gameplay platform.
- Superb graphics and gameplay are designed from the ground up.
- Updated with new games every 2 weeks.
- Varied games to accommodate multiple learning styles.
- Contains Higher-Order Thinking Skills games that challenge both kids AND adults.
- Parents can trust that ZapZapMath is screen time well-spent.
- Play it while travelling! Play it during free time! Play it as a math class or homework supplement! It’s a perfect way to incorporate technology and math curriculum into any math class, tuition schedule, homework routine, etc.
So much fun, kids will forget they’re studying math!
A COLLECTION OF GAMES INCLUDES
1. Tap Ten
(1.NBT.2) Number base ten with addition and subtraction
2. Correct Collector
Testing multiplication memory
3. Space Shuttle
(1.OA.4/8) Making the number, involving strategies of addition and subtraction
4. Space Shuttle 2
(1.OA.3/4) Making the number up to 20
5. More or Less
(1.NBT.3) Familiarizing with the operators > and <
6 Tap Hundreds
(1.NBT.2/4/5/6) Number base ten up to 100
(HOTS) Create the equation by selecting the right sequence of hexagon
8. Sushimetry 2
(2.G.1) Identifying triangles, quadrilaterals*, pentagons, and hexagons
9. Rescue Line
(2.MD.6) Represent whole numbers as lengths from 0 on a number line.
10. Angle Broadcast
(4.MD.5/6/7) Measuring angles; adding angles
11. Space Shuttle 3
(1.OA.4/8) Making the number up to 40
12. Tap Thousands
(2.NBT.1/6/7/8) Number base ten up to 1000
What else? We will be adding more games every fortnight so the fun will never stop.