WriteUp - Notes with Dropbox
From the Developer
"I love WriteUp" - Federico Viticci - MacStories.net
"Great little dropbox editor" - AppAdvice.com
"It's a class act" - Brett Terpstra
Meet WriteUp. Canvas worthy of your thoughts.
- Write articles, blog posts in rich text using Markdown, and preview seamlessly.
- Swipe on keyboard to move your cursor or select text. Super quick editing (iPad only)
- Built in browser to look up information.
- Copy login information, snippets of information like address with a single gesture right from the list view.
- Save draft notes in rich text, and send as email at a swipe from list view.
- Organize notes into folders, and syncs with Dropbox so your files are available from anywhere.
- Versions. Browse and restore part or complete previous versions. Never lose a note again.
- Easily move notes to a different folder in app.
- Create, edit and view text files on your iPhone and iPod Touch
- Organize your notes with folders
- Preview Markdown files with one tap
- Copy or mail a note out directly from the list view. Great for mail templates, user names you want copied to clipboard quickly.
- Find notes quickly and easily. Full body search
- Find phrases in note easily. Search inside any note.
- Move notes into other folders easily right from the app
- Available anywhere: WriteUp stores all files in your own Dropbox account, so you have the files anywhere you are
- Themes allow you to write with a color scheme of your choice.
- Solarized theme lets you have a low contrast pleasant writing canvas.
- Offline support: Upload changes to files next time you get connected
- TextExpander touch support
- Full screen editing for distraction free writing
- Copy or mail note in text or HTML format right from the list view
The app requires a Dropbox account. You can create one in the app for free. For more information on Dropbox please visit Dropbox.com.
Please contact me at email@example.com for feature requests or sending bug reports, and I will personally reply the requests.