From the Developer
Simple enough AAC that 3 year olds can use it. Replace your PECS with Voice4u!
Voice4u is an simple application that consists numerous of fun and memorable images that can help assist and improve language. There could be countless reasons of why individuals may be struggling with impeding communication; ie. could be due to autism, stroke, language barrier, traumatic brain injury, etc. It can be a frustrating process for both the struggling individual, and the ones around him/her. But with Voice4U, you can easily bridge the communication gap and have a more better and accurate understanding of the individual’s wants and needs. Voice4U is easy to use, light weight (use it anywhere/anytime).
----- FEATURES ------
- There are over 150 icons consisting of pictures with it’s corresponding word. The icons are included with clear, easy-to-listen audios.
- Easy to find and to navigate. You can decide to put the icons in alphabetical order, or to have them categorized in their rightful genres(ie. greetings, actions/feelings, etc).
- Customize! You can create your own icons with your own pictures and voice.
----- WITH VOICE4U YOU CAN -----
- Create a visual schedule
- Be able to tell stories, explain an event or occasion
- Make and share delicious recipes
Voice4U is noted for being used by special ed teachers and speech therapists, within the States and around the world. It’s simplicity and convenience makes it appealing to anyone.
If you have any questions or would like more to have more info, please visit our:
Official Website: http://voice4uaac.com/
Official Blog: http://voice4uaac.com/blog/
Introduction Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onaF0DONlGY
Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/voice4uaac
*** Voice4u has won the grand prize for the Android Application Award (A3)! ***