Squeebles Word Search
Squeebles Word Search will help children to learn how to spell key words while having fun! This app allows parents and teachers to create fully customised word searches with words the kids have to practice spelling or recognising, but if you prefer, the app also contains 20 ready-made word searches with nearly 1000 built in words. There is also a mini game where children can earn turns by completing the word searches.
From the Developer
The Squeebles are back to help your child recognise and learn key spelling words whilst having great fun at the same time in Squeebles Word Search.
Combining children's natural love of word puzzles with the colourful Squeebles environment and a great reward system, your children will love using this app over and over again. The app features nearly 1000 built in words and allows you to add your own so as to personalise the app for your children.
- 20 built in word search categories, including animals, sports, food and many more, each with 3 difficulty levels and randomised words so no two word searches are ever the same.
- Allows parents and teachers to add their own word searches, featuring the exact words their children are currently learning for unlimited personalisation.
- The reward system consists of a mini game featuring Onion, the Squeebles' pet. He is seriously cute. Children have to continue to progress on the educational part of the app to be able to play the mini game though, so the extra fun only comes through learning!
- Settings allow backwards and diagonal words to be turned on / off for each child so the word searches can be made easier or harder depending on each child's preferences and needs.
- Unlimited players on one device.
- No in app purchases, no advertising, no web links. 100% child-friendly.
- Password protected parents' zone lets you add players, create and edit custom word searches and change player settings.
- Optimised for tablets and devices with larger screen sizes. We recommend you run this app on a tablet or other devices with a larger screen size. Smaller screen sizes make using the larger word search grids difficult.