Squeebles Spelling Test
Squeebles Spelling Test is a fun and interactive app that features all the familiar characters from the ‘Squeebles’ series. Parents and teachers have access to a number of features within the app that can help with teaching and learning. This includes the ability to track the progress of multiple players, set up tests for groups of students, and upload spelling lists recording the audio of the word for children to hear. This app will keep students entertained whilst doing spelling tests, give them feedback, and allow them to earn stars that unlock characters in the game. This app has three test modes and an engaging mini-game to assist with ongoing learning.
From the Developer
Squeebles Spelling Test is a fun app for kids and even parents and teachers, who can add players, track the progress of each kid, set up tests for multiple players and upload spelling lists recording the audio of the word for children to hear, amongst many other features. The app will keep students entertained while doing spelling tests, and will give them feedback which will earn them stars that unlock characters in the game.
The latest game in the Squeebles series is here, with complete customisation of spelling tests for each child, three test modes, and an engaging mini game kids get to play as a reward for doing well in their spelling tests.
Parents & Teachers - Quickly and easily set up personalised spelling tests for your children, using the words you want them to learn. The app allows you to set up tests, enter words and then record audio versions of those words for your children to listen back to before they spell them. Stats on each child let you see how they're doing and which words they're struggling with.
Children - rescue Squeebles and earn goes on the squeeberang game by doing well in your spelling tests. Win stars to trade for better squeeberangs to use in the game by spelling words correctly.
Features (from a parents' point of view)...
- Absolutely no in-app purchases, adverts or links to the internet for any reason.
- The fun mini-game and reward system is set up so that your child will want to keep coming back to do more and more spelling tests so they can progress through the game.
- Unlimited players can be registered, making this ideal for home or classroom use.
- Easy to use "Parents' Zone" allows you set up and manage tests, add and edit players and view stats from each player.
- Unlimited, completely personalised tests can be set up and assigned to different players, meaning weekly spelling lists from school can be entered as their own tests.
- Unlimited words in each test.
- Words can be set as being case-sensitive or not, meaning names or other words that need a capital letter can be included and tested on.
- Audio record function within the app lets you quickly and easily record each word in your voice.
- A personalised congratulations message can also be recorded for when your child scores full marks, meaning for example that your own rewards can be worked into the test... "Well done! You can go to the park with your friends now!"
- Players can be set so they see the words before being asked spell them as well as hear them.
- Tests can be assigned to multiple players.
- Instructions and other preset content can be displayed in UK or US English.
- The keyboard each child sees can be set to be shown in lower or upper case letters depending on your preference.
- Full stats, including a list of tricky words that each child is struggling with, can be viewed.
Features (from a child's point of view)...
- Help Gumbo rescue the Squeebles from the nasty Spelling Snake, who has taken them prisoner. There are 15 to rescue, including some completely new Squeebles. Ssssssss.
- Answer spellings correctly to win time on the squeeberang game (a fun game the Squeebles love to play where you throw a squeeberang as far as you can with a Squeeble sitting on it!!!)
- Earn stars to trade for squeeberangs by doing well in your spelling tests. Each squeeberang has a different theme and its own stats. There are 100 to collect in total.
- See your top scores on squeeberang displayed in the high score table.
- See the Squeebles you've rescued, including their personalities and stats.
- See all the squeeberangs you've collected, along with their stats.
- Have fun whilst doing your spellings!