With Socrative Teacher, educators can create true/false and multiple choice quizzes. They can then visually check where their students are in terms of comprehension and information retention by issuing poll questions and exit tickets. All of the results are in real-time and the app automatically grades all quizzes.
Socrative is an amazing app to use to assess students in your classroom. The ease of use of Socrative makes it so teachers can gather data and assess their students by simply pressing a button. The teacher app lets you create and run quizzes, general feedback and games. The nice part about Socrative is that exporting the data is a breeze! Data can be exported in many different reports including full class and individual student and can be exported as excel or PDF!
From the Developer
ENGAGE THE CLASS, SAVE ON GRADING TIME
- Socrative brings smart clickers to a whole new level.
- Engage the entire classroom with educational games and exercises while getting student results in real-time.
- Run Socrative off any web browser, while your students run it off their smartphone / iPod Touch / Laptop.
- Socrative takes 3 minute for you to setup and 30 sec for your students to load.
- Saves you time grading and lesson planning.
- Games and exercises on their device, results show up on the classroom screen.
MOST POPULAR ACTIVITIES:
- Multiple Choice: Ask a MC question, and see student responses on the projection screen as a bar chart.
- Short Answer Questions: Ask an open-ended question. Students respond to the answer or express their ideas.
- Space Race: Teams of students answer questions in this fast-paced rocket race game. First team to get their rocket across the screen wins!
- Exit Tickets: Get a quick, paper-free pulse-check at the end. No need for grading later!
- Quick Quiz: A self-paced, quiz on their laptop / smartphone. Results export to a report that is automatically graded and recorded.
- Import Questions: Cut down prep time. You can create questions in Excel and import into Socrative.
SubjectsApps for Teachers
AgesCollege/University (18+ Years of Age)
Secondary School Apps (11-14 Years)
Secondary School Apps (14-18 Years)