Snap Homework App
An incredibly easy to use application designed to enhance the process of setting homework and making sure that all parties, teachers, parents and students are kept informed.
From the Developer
An app designed and concept created by a 4th grader Rushyl from the San Jose, CA. Snap Homework helps Student/Parents and teachers to see class Homework (HW) via their phone w/o adding any extra work for teachers. The app was created by the son and father with the help from VarshylMobile to solve a simple yet massive problem faced by many students. The idea came about when Rushyl was sick and was on the bed for 4 days. The parents were busy and could not get to the school every day and on the phone his friends from 4th grader did not copy the entire HW either and the other friend was on vacation.
Then Rushyl came up with Snap Homework (formally known as Rushyl Homework app) thought of creating an app that his teacher who has a smart phone can simply do something with their phone and while sitting home the student can see the Homework (HW).
Soon after the 4th grader presented the idea to teachers they got real excited. But teachers did not want to do extra work like many software, online portals, complicated apps out there to add to their list of things to do for the class. While they wanted to keep the teaching methodology of having students keep the habit of writing their Homework (HW) when in class. They did not want to remove this taking notes and writing HW experience entirely. Snap homework does not replace the in class teaching and homework taking methods but enhances it with technology.
While parents loved it as there are times when kids don't copy the HW correctly and there is no way for parents to know about the HW till the day the students get it back with Red Marks all over for missing and not copying it correctly.
And it helps most parents to schedule their days, kids activities and other after school events as they will know the HW before they get home in their smart phone.
The Snap Homework app is a simple 2-part app.
For Teachers - They don't have to do any extra typing or online creating of documents etc.
They simple login, take a picture of the HW they write on the board that students in class copy.
- After the picture, they select the Grade/Subject, add optional description and select a due date and press send.
- All parents in the class will get the message with the Homework assignment.
For Students - They open the homework app, select their grade and can see the HW that was posted for the day.
Special Features in Snap Homework includes
- Snap Homework will enable worksheets and class documents the same way as any homework
- Snap Homework has a unique retrieve past homeworks for new parents or students that may join later
- Snap Homework app also enables unique messaging to parents, teachers, just to parents or just to students that may be valuable to high school students.
- Snap Homework has a video feature for special messages
- Snap Homework has a unique wireless print capability for students and parents (w/o any work for teachers) so they can print any worksheet like a school provided worksheet
- Snap homework has a unique feature of create your own subjects for any special subjects taught by teachers
SubjectsApps for Teachers
AgesCollege/University (18+ Years of Age)
Primary School Apps (5-7 Years)
Primary School Apps (7-11 Years)
Secondary School Apps (11-14 Years)
Secondary School Apps (14-18 Years)