Slice of Bread goes to the Beach
From the Developer
Slice of Bread loves nothing more than hunting for treasure but his day on the beach does not turn out at all the way he'd planned. In a series of unfortunate mishaps, his day goes from bad to worse until he finds a treasure of a very different kind.
Slice of Bread goes to the Beach has been specially written, illustrated and voiced for touch devices by Glenn Melenhorst, and combined with Jellybiscuits' technical excellence has once again created an interactive experience to delight both young and old.
From the author: ‘After the success of Food Fight, I thought it only natural to follow a sausage story with a bread story:) Actually, Slice of bread was a story I have wanted to tell for a number of years so I'm glad I finally found the time to create the illustrations. I was particularly focused on building interactive elements that were part of the story.’
The interactivity in Slice of Bread goes to the Beach is designed to enhance to story without getting in the way: to extend the exploration and entertainment of the story without obscuring the charm of the story itself.
- Studio recorded voice reading by the author of the book, Glenn Melenhorst, with word-by-word highlighting.
- Word-by-word narration - touch a word to have it read to you.
- Automatic page turn option to have the whole book read to you, alternatively reads to you as you turn to follow your lead.
- 3D interactive page turns
- High quality sound and motion.
- Mini Map navigation for ease of jumping to pages