From the Developer
Slice through ice and lava to clear the mammoth’s path, unraveling the mystery of fractions!
You will enjoy:
• Learning fraction concepts without words
• Experiencing an activity reviewed by researchers at a Canadian university (UQAM)
• Collecting funky hats
• Solving over 90 innovative physics puzzles
The game covers the following fraction concepts:
• Part-whole partitioning
• Numerator / Denominator notation
• Equivalent fractions
• Fraction ordering
• Subtracting fractions from 1
Slice Fractions is based on the following Common Core concepts: (2.G.A.2) (2.G.A.3) (3.NF.A.1) (3.NF.A.3) (4.NF.A.1) (4.NF.A.2) (4.NF.B.3)
Ululab is a studio that produces fun and pedagogically sound video games. We strive to ensure that these games are intuitive and will lead to profound conceptual learning. We believe we can push the limits of game-based learning.