Run Me I - Prepare your children for kindergarten using educational flashcards!
v6.2: Bug fix
v6.1: Editable cards
Sight Words – Help prepare your child for kindergarten. Designed for children who are ready to learn to read and review sight words, this shows each word on a separate card in large font.
* Use Edit Mode to change the words. Make it your own deck by adding your voice or your child’s! Add or change words as you need to.
* Star the cards that you would like to review with your child and use the Favorites Mode to create your custom deck.
* Change the settings to display lower case letters or UPPER CASE letters using the Toggle Case settings option.
* Randomly show a letter using the Random Button.
* Swipe through the cards, or use the large buttons to move from word to word.
* Turn off the audio using the Quiz Mode
At Five Pumpkins, we strive to make high quality apps and distribute them for free on Android. We want to help as many children as possible learn their alphabets and gain a solid grounding in pre-reading and pre-math skills. We really hope these are as much for your toddlers and preschoolers to use as they were for us to build.
If you would like to donate and support our development efforts, please contact us at email@example.com. If you have ideas for other toddler applications or kids games, feel free to let us know. We love to hear from our users.
You can see our other educational apps and games by searching for "Five Pumpkins" in the Android Store or checking out m.fivepumpkins.com.
Follow us at twitter.com/fivepumpkins or become a fan of our Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/pages/Five-Pumpkins/241886129858)!