About This App
- Price: Free
- Update: 18 Sep 2012
- Version: 1
- Platform: Android
- Publisher: ScootPad Corp.
- Category: Maths, Primary School (4 to 11 Years of Age), English Language,
- Operating Systems: 2.2 and up
No more apps from this developer!
ScootPad is the ultimate way to engage kids with mastering MATH & READING.
ScootPad is the ultimate way to engage kids in mastering Common Core Standards and Concepts in MATH & READING with personalized, self-paced and stimulating practice. Kids love ScootPad! Our data & research shows that kids practice on average 5 times more problems on ScootPad than the traditional worksheets/paper.
Practice & Mastery. Common Core Standards & Concepts.
Math & Reading. Elementary grades (K-5). Free!
Parents & Teachers get real-time insights and performance metrics that enable in-depth progress and proficiency tracking. Parents & Teachers can assign/review homework (Math Practice, Reading Practice, Spelling Practice, Reading Log etc.) and kids can complete/manage their homework all online on ScootPad. Teachers can save upto $10k/classroom/year by going paperless with ScootPad.
"I appreciate ScootPad because it is a user-friendly site that is safe and ad-free! The Common Core aligned curriculum keeps my students' skills refreshed..."
Kate Bailin, 2nd Grade Teacher.
"Scootpad is one of the best resources for keeping my child on track in both Reading and Math. The tests are the perfect length and the questions are geared appropriately."
Amy Blair, Parent of 1st Grader, Ohio
- Click "Sign Up With ScootPad" and complete the sign-up process online (if signing up using Google / Facebook / Edmodo / Schoology, you need to setup your email address and password in ScootPad in order to Sign In to the tablet apps)
- To Sign In, use your ScootPad account email address and password (parents & teachers). Kids need to use their userid and password to Sign In.
Keywords: Math Practice, Math Improvement, Reading Practice, Reading Improvement, Spelling Practice, Math Enrichment, Reading Enrichment, Common Core, Common Core Standards, Standards, Core Standards, ScootPad, Scoot Pad, Adaptive Learning, Personalized Learning, Flipped Classroom, Online Practice, Online Learning