The Preschool EduKitty - Fun Educational Game for Toddlers & Preschoolers is a well-made and colorfully engaging children’s game app that introduces 14 separate preschool-appropriate learning activities, as well as 3 difficulty settings to challenge your child.
Preschool EduKitty is a really nice kids’app that will jump start early learning of important academic elements preparing your child for kindergarten in a super fun way. EduKitty’s bright colors, 3D graphics and sounds of affirmation will keep kids entertained. They will be motivated to complete activities to see the 3D kitty slide down the red slide with a path of stars following behind and receive the stamps after every five activities.
Parents can tailor the app to fit their children’s educational needs. The activities include matching items, looking for similarities and differences, identifying biggest and smallest, shape differentiating, alphabet introduction, and other early learning activities that will help your child build a good basic of knowledge before going to kindergarten. The kids are immediately rewarded with a response and kids can navigate easily across the app.
From the Developer
Preschool Edukitty app uses bright colors and positive reinforcement to help kids learn their letters, numbers, shapes and concepts such as biggest and smallest and making matches.
- 13 Learning Games!
- 3 Different Skill Levels!
- 3D Adorable Kitten Guides Children In Their Learning Process!
- HD Colorful Graphics, Amazing Music, Voice Over and Sound Effects!
- Unlimited Play and Innovative Rewards System!
- COLORS - Amazing colorful 3D blobs help children learn colors!
- DIRECTIONS - Kids have to pick the correct answer and hatch an egg!
- SHAPE RECOGNITION - Pick the correct shape! Level 1 has basic shapes and level 3 has more complex shapes.
- LETTERS - Learn letters and letter sounds.
- NUMBERS - Learn numbers and number sounds.
- BIGGEST, SMALLEST - In this two different activities kids learn to find the biggest shape or smallest shape based on the question asked!
- FIND THE DIFFERENCE - Kids will select the different shape!
- MATCHING SOUNDS - In this unique activity, kids would learn to match similar sounds!
- Vocabulary Building
- Letter Recognition
- Number Recognition
- Spatial Reasoning
- Matching and Grouping