PRAXIS II E/MCE LA/Reading
From the Developer
PRAXIS II Early/Middle Childhood Generalist Endorsement (5014/0014) Language Arts and Reading Flashcards
This test taking aid contains over 170 flashcards that were specifically written for the PRAXIS II Early/Middle Childhood Generalist Endorsement (5014/0014) for Language Arts and Reading (5049/0049). Each flashcard follows along with the topics as identified by ETS.
TEXT STRUCTURES AND ORGANIZATION
- STRUCTURAL ELEMENTS IN TEXT
- ORGANIZATIONAL PATTERNS IN TEXT
LANGUAGE IN WRITING
- GRAMMAR AND USAGE
- SENTENCE TYPES AND SENTENCE STRUCTURE
- ORTHOGRAPHY AND MORPHOLOGY
- THEORIES AND CONCEPTS CONCERNING READING DEVELOPMENT
LITERACY ACQUISITIONS AND READING INSTRUCTION
- CHILDREN'S LITERATURE
- STRATEGIES FOR WORD STUDY/SOLVING
- STRATEGIES FOR COMPREHENSION
- STUDY SKILLS AND TOOLS
- STAGES OF WRITING DEVELOPMENT
- STAGES OF WRITING PROCESS
- SPELLING DEVELOPMENT
- ELEMENTS OF SPEAKING
- ELEMENTS OF LISTENING
Your satisfaction is very important to us. Please send all questions and/or comments to email@example.com.
This application is not affiliated with ETS.