Phonics Match is a colourful and fun matching game that can help children associate letters with sounds. It supports the Jolly Phonics system and has been developed to help young children blend and segment words by learning the 42 sounds of the English language.
From the Developer
Give your children a head start by teaching them phonics at an early age!
Phonics Match is designed to help young children blend and segment words by learning the 42 sounds of the English language, rather than the alphabet.
By combining matching pairs with phonics, Phonics Match improves your child's cognitive skills in a fun and playful way.
- 42 different cards with their own letter/word
- Fully voiced with correct phonics pronunciation
- Colourful graphics with support for most resolutions
- Collect stickers after completing a game
- Uses the Jolly Phonics system (widely used in UK primary schools)
- No annoying ads that your child(ren) could click on
- No in-app purchases or unlocks, full features available
Phonics Match includes a wide selection of colourful cards and children can match pairs within specific phonics groups or can play a fully random game of matching pairs.