Operation Math is a fun and engaging app that can help children practise drills related to the 4 number operations: addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. Children must help to defeat Dr. Odd by completing timed missions at 3 different levels. There is also a training mode where children can practise answering questions and gain confidence in the skill. Children are rewarded with watches and uniforms to motivate them to keep playing.
From the Developer
Dr. Odd is on a global quest to eliminate the world’s even numbers. And it’s your job to stop him, by seeking out his secret bases, destroying his menacing mainframes and making the world a safer place for math. Complete each mission by solving the equations that lock the doors along your escape route in 60 seconds or less and earn all the uniforms and watches of a seasoned Base10 spy.
Designed for children ages 5 to 12, Operation Math teaches basic addition, subtraction, multiplication and division through interactive game play that turns boring tables into a global adventure. The faster they work the further they’ll go in a game designed to take your novice mathematician from the pyramids of Egypt to a seat at the head of the class.
"Operation Math blew us away with its ingenius concept, superb attention to detail and ability to make math drills a genuinely entertaining experience. There are 105 missions to complete and we’re willing to bet that your kids are going to get through all of them."
"We already anticipate Operation Math becoming a mainstay in the world of great math apps!" - www.teacherswithapps.com
"A must have game that contains engaging graphics, sounds and music. Children can practice their math skills and have fun at the same time, which makes Operation Math invaluable." - www.apptudes.com
Awards and Highlights:
• Apple Featured Banner in Education (iOS version)
• Apple Education New and Noteworthy (iOS version)
• Apple Featured in "Math Games" (iOS version)
• Apple What's Hot (iOS version)
• 105 Missions based on three different skill levels.
• All binomial addition/subtraction equations for numbers 1-20
• All binomial multiplication/division equations for numbers 1-12
• Ability to select missions based on skill level and operatives (+, -, +/-, x, ÷, x/÷ and +/-/x/÷)
• Training that tracks consecutive answers and preps players for active missions
• 30 un-lockable watches and uniforms that encourage game play
• Quick reference addition and multiplication tables
• 15 exotic geographic locations
• Animated mission-tracking map
• Professional narration and soundtrack
• Create 3 custom player profiles on the same device