From the Developer
We are pleased to finally introduce the new official cross-platform Moodle Mobile app!
Our Moodle Mobile app is a HTML5-based client that connects to an installed Moodle server. It does not try to replicate everything that Moodle does - we are focussed on providing features that are most useful on a standalone app, such as offline access to content, messaging and notifications.
Please try the new features (and bugs!) and give us feedback on how you would like the app to develop in future. The app may be a little rough around the edges, but we’ll be pushing periodic updates so you can enjoy the improvements.
The app will be useless unless these conditions are satisfied:
1) Your Moodle site must have Moodle 2.4 MINIMUM.
2) Your administrator must have activated Mobile web services.
3) You have a valid user account for that site.
If you don't have access to a Moodle site for testing you can try our demo site:
The app requires the following permissions:
- Record audio - For record audios to upload to moodle
- Read contacts - For adding contacts to your device
- Read call log - For adding contacts to your device
- Write call log - For adding contacts to your device
- Change audio settings - Push notifications
- Control vibration - Push notifications
- Prevent phone from sleeping - Push notifications
- Find accounts on the device - Add contacts
- Read the contents of your SD card - Contents are downloaded to the SD Card so you can see it offline