Microsoft PowerPoint for iPad
From the Developer
Now your PowerPoint presentations look great on the iPad. When you edit or create documents, you can be confident that they will look exactly how you want across PC, Mac, tablet and phone. PowerPoint for iPad has the familiar Office look and feel along with an intuitive touch experience, so you’ll be up and running in no time.
PowerPoint for iPad is part of Microsoft Office. With an Office 365 subscription, you get always-up-to-date versions of Microsoft Office on your PC, Mac, tablet and phone.
PowerPoint presentations look amazing
- Images, tables, charts, SmartArt, transitions, animations are all there, nicely formatted.
- PowerPoint presentations look great, just as they do on your PC or Mac.
- When presenting, use the built-in laser pointer, pens or highlighters to get your point across.
- View email attachments and access all your PowerPoint presentations from OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
- Pick up from where you left off because PowerPoint for iPad knows what you were working on last, no matter what device you were using.
Create and edit with confidence
- When you edit a document, your content and formatting are maintained across all your devices – PC, Mac, tablet and phone.
- Express your ideas exactly the way you want, with full support for rich formatting including fonts, pictures, tables, textboxes, shapes, transitions, speaker notes and more.
- Work simultaneously with others on the same presentation.
- PowerPoint automatically saves your presentation, so you can rest assured that you don’t lose all your work while you’re on the go.
- Simply share your work with others by emailing a hyperlink or the entire presentation.
A familiar Microsoft Office experience
- It’s easy to pick up the app and get started, because it’s like the PowerPoint experience you already know.
- The familiar navigation and menu options are built for a touch experience. No keyboard required.
A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to edit and create PowerPoint presentations. Qualifying plans include:
- Office 365 Home
- Office 365 Small Business Premium
- Office 365 Midsize Business
- Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government)
- Office 365 Education A3 and A4
- Office 365 ProPlus
- Office 365 University
- Office 365 trial subscriptions
If you don’t have a subscription, you can buy Office 365 Home within the PowerPoint for iPad app. With Office 365 Home, you also get always-up-to-date versions of Office for up to 5 PCs or Macs and 5 mobile devices, an additional 20 GB of OneDrive cloud storage, and Skype world minutes (where available).
Office 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renew is disabled beforehand. Subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be disabled by going to your iTunes account settings after purchase. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period.