Microsoft OneNote for iPad
From the Developer
It’s time to harness the immense potential of your thoughts and discoveries by taking a note in OneNote, your very own digital notebook. With OneNote, you can capture that flash of genius, that moment of inspiration, that list of errands, or that plain old note that’s too important to forget. Whether you’re at home, in the office or on the go, your notes travel with you. And you can share your notes and collaborate with others, across multiple devices!
• Sync your notebooks across computers and devices
• Your notes look the same on all your devices including formatting and ink notes from pen enabled devices.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, increase indent, decrease indent - format notes the way you want
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured by just typing a keyword or phrase. Sync your work notes stored on SharePoint or on Office 365 with your iPad.
Here are some more ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture rich notes for classwork, meetings, or research
• Take a picture of the whiteboard and never miss a lecture topic
• Keep track of your shopping list and check items off wherever you are
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to remove some of the paper clutter
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team
• Research items and prices to make the best purchasing decision
• Keep and edit all of your notes – whether taken from OneNote on desktop, tablet, phone, or browser
Harness the full potential of you - with OneNote.
• iPad must have iOS 7 or higher
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote for iPad
• To sync your notes to SkyDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account
• OneNote for iPad opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later