Kids ABC Trains Game is a fun and bright app aimed at children aged 2-7. The app helps children learn and identify letters and their sounds (phonics), using trains and railroads as their tools. Children are introduced to the name of each letter and their sound, can trace letter shapes, identify letters in context and match lower to upper case letters.
From the Developer
Kids ABC Trains Game is part of our ‘Kids Preschool Learning Series’.
Intended for children ages 2-7, Kids ABC Trains Game invites early year foundation staged children to learn and identify letters and their sounds (phonics), using trains and railroads as their tools.
With Kids ABC Trains Game, your children will learn the name of each letter and their sound, trace letter shapes, identify letters in context and match lower to upper case letters.
The game has 5 activities:
1. Build the Railroad. This activity is a fun way for children to learn the name and the appearance of each letter in the alphabet. Children will enjoy as each station lights up with the announcement of a letter.
2. Drive the Train. Children get to practice making their very own letters, both upper and lower cases, by carefully tracing the letter on a railroad track with their choice of train car.
3. Garages with Surprises. Children are now tested to see if they can find the right letter. They need to open the correct garage, as their engine drives inside and pulls out a cargo car with a surprise.
4. Phonics Cargo Train. This activity teaches children to identify correct letter sounds within the context of words. The child’s task is to load the correct cargo boxes into the train.
5. Engine Search. Children get to think fast as they match upper and lower case letters before the trains have time to move away. Phonics is reinforced by hearing the letter’s sound after they make the correct match.