Jota+ (Text Editor)
From the Developer
Jota+ (Text Editor)
Jota+ (i-o-ta plus) is a MAJOR UPDATE of Jota Text Editor.
★New features of Jota+
- Supports multi-file!
- Supports external file systems! (Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, SkyDrive, etc.)
- Supports root access!
- Modern UI based on ICS!
- Highlight searching words!
(External FS and root access need plugins. If you don't need these featues, Jota+ will simply not connect to these services.)
★Many features successed from Jota Text Editor
- Supports 1 million characters.
- Supports many different encodings and auto detection.
- Search/Replace (supports Regular Expressions)
- Supports the Install-shortcut feature.
- Auto save.
- Show Line numbers.
- Show Tab/Linebreak marks.
- Customizable Toolbar.
- Customizable syntax highlghting.
- Supports devices with physical keyboards.
- Support BlueTooth Keyboards. (Android 3.0 or later)
- Supports Android 2.2 or later. (Recommnded high-tier device)
- Safe app without any ads and any evil permission requests.
- And other good things from Jota Text Editor!
★FREE for evaluation. Some features are locked in the trial version:
Supports at most 2 files opened simultaneously.
Cannot use external file systems and root access.
Cannot set background images.
Cannot use backup/restore preferences.
The PRO-KEY app is now on sale!
★For donors of Jota Text Editor (with Google Play Store).
You guys do not need to wait the PRO-KEY. All new features are unlocked for you.
Thanks for your donation. Please feedback!
▼Jota+ doesn't support Right-to-Left languages, too.
I prohibit the distribution of Jota+ on places other than Google Play.
If you downloaded this app from any other place, it may be a malware.
▼I don't reply to anything on Review Comments.
If you have troubles or suggestions, send me an email.
I may not reply to all requests. But I'll read all messages. Thanks.
▼To avoid losing your work while editing files, don't check "Auto Update".
- Jota+ can't hide Action Bar and Tab Bar on the top of the screen.
It's featured. Sorry.
▼If you can't activate the PRO-KEY, try the following.
Make sure that your device is connected to the internet and logged into Google.
Confirm that PRO-KEY is installed in System Settings.
Click Menu - Preferences - Activate PRO-KEY.
reboot the device and start Jota+.
uninstall and re-install Jota+ or PRO-KEY.
- If you're donor of Jota Text Editor, install the original Jota
and click Menu - Preferences - MISC - Activate Jota+ option.
- If you have troubles with the activation, please send an email to the developer.
(c) 2012-2013, Aquamarine Networks.