From the Developer
iThoughts is a mind mapping tool for the iPhone/iPod Touch. If you have an iPad then please check out iThoughtsHD.
Mindmapping enables you to visually organise your thoughts, ideas and information.
• Task lists.
• Project planning.
• Goal setting.
• Concept mapping.
• Course Notes/Revision.
• Meeting Notes.
• Import and export to and from many of the most popular desktop applications
• MyThoughts 1.3.3 (Mac)
• Novamind 4 / 5
• MindManager (6 and later)
• XMind 3
• iMindmap 4 / 5
• Mindview 3 / 4 (Windows only)
• ConceptDraw MINDMAP 6 / 7
• MindGenius (3.71 and later)
• OPML (OmniOutliner, Scrivener etc.)
• Export PDF and PNG (+HTML) versions of your ideas.
• Export Outlook CSV task lists.
• Import TAB indented text files.
• Export Markdown format.
• Plays nicely with other services:
• Cloud synchronisation with Dropbox/Box.net/WebDAV
• Create and Open email attachments in all supported formats.
• Save maps to the Camera Roll (and then paste the image into other apps.)
• Send maps to other Apps (e.g. iBooks, GoodReader etc.)
• Present your ideas on the big screen using an external projector (VGA output.)
• Cut/Copy/Paste within and between maps and other applications (such as Mail, Safari and Notes)
• Hyperlinking Topics (link to websites, other maps or documents in GoodReader etc.)
• Download community generated maps from Biggerplate.com and XMind.net
• Task Management:
• Attach task management information to topics (start/due date, effort, progress and resources)
• Assign priorities to topics.
• Optional 'At a Glance' task attributes badge.
• Create email task reports (by project, by resource)
• Export task information to Outlook and ToodleDo (also import from Outlook)
• Hide completed tasks
• Advanced Mindmap Features:
• Multiple layouts (horizontal, vertical, fishbone etc.)
• Multiple link styles (curved, tapered, right angled etc.)
• Multiple topic options
• Over 90 builtin icons, 46 clipart images and 30 background canvas patterns.
• Create relationships between topics.
• Hide topics which are not 'in focus' (great for presentations.)
• Expand/Collapse branches to keep things manageable.
• Rainbow colour scheme (auto colours based on position of topic relative to the centre.)
• Drag and drop topics and branches - then reattach, merge or 'float' them.
• Organize your maps into folders
• Create new maps 'based on' (existing maps, clipboard, selected branch)
• Mark maps as read-only
• Keyboard shortucts and TextExpander integration for fast brainstorming.
• Search for maps by name.
Please visit the website http://www.ithoughts.co.uk for more information, screenshots and videos.