iStoryTime Kids Book- My First Day of School
From the Developer
Charlie is getting ready for his first day of School. He is really excited, and a little bit scared. After asking some questions and attending his first day, Charlie can’t wait for his second day of school.
- Automatic navigation and narration make it incredibly simple to use
- Narration options: Character voices, adult voice or silent for self reading
- Automatic or manual page turn mode
- Onscreen text helps beginning readers make associations between the words they hear and see
ABOUT THIS STORY:
Written by Ricki Booker
Illustrated by Selena Kassab
Narrated by PanRight Productions
We hope you and your child enjoy iStoryTime books. We'd love to hear your feedback. Please email us at email@example.com
iStoryTime - an interactive storytelling experience delivered to the convenience of your mobile device - features a series of illustrated and narrated books created by parents for kids.
iStoryTime books have been highlighted in the New York Times, LA Times, CBS Early Show, theiPhoneMom.com, CNET and is decorated with PTPA Media’s Parent Tested Parent Approved Seal of Approval and the Children's Technology Review's Editor's Choice Award.
With over 100 titles to choose from including favorites such as Penguins of Madagascar, Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon, Peter Pan and Binky the Pink Elephant, iStoryTime books are an excellent tool for both educating and entertaining children ages two years and up. Our storybooks can be enjoyed in several different modes ranging from automatic to manual, depending upon the development and preferences of the user.
For additional information, visit www.istorytime.com.
Please CHECK OUT THE LIBRARY OF iStoryTime BOOKS (sold separately) at www.istorytime.com
- Kung Fu Panda 2
- Shrek Forever After
- How To Train Your Dragon
Recommended Ages: 2-7
Related Topics: kids books, kids entertainment, education, reading, fun, kids travel apps
STAY IN TOUCH! Be the first to know when we launch new Apps.
* Like us on FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/istorytime
* Subscribe to videos on YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/istorytime
* Follow us on TWITTER: http://twitter.com/istorytime