From the Developer
A fun way to learn the names and locations of all 50 states and their capitals.
- Quiz yourself on both states and capitals.
- Play with or without a timer.
- Spoken pronunciation of each state and capital.
- Facts about each state including capital city, flag, bird, statehood and more.
- Settings screen to allow students to concentrate on specific states.
Three modes to choose from for both states and capitals:
- Learn Mode allows you to tap and highlight each state to see its name or capital and hear it spoken. Launch the information panel to view additional facts about each state, including: capital city, nickname, tree and more.
- Game Mode pits you against the clock to see how many states or capitals you can identify in one minute. Game uses both text and audio prompts. Earn bonus points for any time remaining on the clock. Leader board keeps track of high scores.
- Test Mode quizzes you by asking you to identify each state or capital without the pressure of a clock, and scores you based on the total number of attempts.
Engaging and fun application designed by a classroom teacher. Game Mode can be addictive, allowing you to unwittingly learn all 50 states in just a few hours.