Human Anatomy Atlas SP
From the Developer
***** Human Anatomy Atlas is the #1 best-selling and award-winning 3D visual guide to the human body. This is a preview version with a free skeletal system.
***** This preview version gives you the following for free: 400+ 3D models of bones, ligaments, and teeth, as well as all the functionality from the pay version.
***** Works on iPad 2, new iPad (3rd generation), iPad with Retina display (4th generation), iPad mini, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, and iPod touch (5th generation).
Here is what is in the free version:
This Skeleton Preview of Human Anatomy Atlas includes 400+ 3D models of bones, ligaments, and teeth, as well as all the functionality from the pay version of Human Anatomy Atlas:
- Rotate any of the available models. Zoom in or out.
- Read definitions, learn Latin terms, and hear pronunciations.
- Create and save your own views.
- Save images to your photo album and share images with friends.
- Test your knowledge with quizzes.
The Skeleton Preview is shown in the first three screenshots.
***** Love what you get in the Skeleton Preview? Use the in-app purchase option to get all other body systems:
The All Body Systems in-app purchase gives you access to the complete version of Human Anatomy Atlas, the only 3D app that includes a male and a female anatomical model with over 3,600 structures, including:
- Skeleton with ligaments
- Circulatory structures (arteries, veins, heart)
- Brain and nerves
The All Body Systems in-app purchase is shown in the last two images in this store.
- Medgadget calls the graphics, “nothing short of breath-taking." (medgadget.com)
- AMI Award of Excellence
- Ranked #1 by iMedicalApps! "Rarely does an app come along and knock my socks off. . . Ideal for students and teachers of anatomy, as well as for patient education." (imedicalapps.com)
About Visible Body
Visible Body® is a content and software development firm that produces award-winning anatomy and physiology learning products. Since 1996, we have partnered with the world's top pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, and educational publishing companies. The highly detailed, anatomically accurate, 3D models we create are developed by an extensively trained team with decades of experience in medical illustration and biomedical visualization. All anatomical content is reviewed for accuracy by our panel of experts, including physicians and anatomists.
Email us at email@example.com. Let us know what you like about Human Anatomy Atlas, tell us if the app isn't performing as expected, or share ideas for making the app better.