A well-designed iOS app for preschoolers inspired by 'The Gruffalo' children's picture book featuring a number of entertaining activities.
From the Developer
Can you outwit the Gruffalo? Take a stroll through the deep dark wood and put your skills to the test!
Play the first games app based on ‘The Gruffalo’, the much-loved children’s picture book by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler.
Enjoy 6 beautiful and challenging puzzle games that help develop reactions, logic and problem solving skills, all specially designed for 3 - 7 year olds.
- Outsmart the Gruffalo in a game of 3 in a Row.
- Help Mouse catch nuts - they’re all good!
- Piece together your favourite characters - how quickly can you complete the jigsaws?
- Are you faster than the Gruffalo? Challenge him to a game of Snap!
- Keep the bug colony moving – pull down the correct leaves to send them on their merry way.
- Clear the woodland floor – pair Gruffalo, Mouse, Fox, Owl and Snake as quickly as you can!
‘The Gruffalo’ tells the magical tale of a mouse who takes a stroll though the woods in search of a nut. Encountering three predators who all wish to eat him - a fox, an owl and a snake - the plucky mouse has to use his wits to survive. He announces that he is meeting a monster with terrible features, a ‘Gruffalo’, and the three predators are each panicked into running away. Mouse is now increasingly confident, there is nothing that can touch him in these woods, until he rounds a corner and comes face to face with the terrible product of his imagination: the Gruffalo itself! Once again Mouse has to dig deep and use his wits to escape the danger.
Gruffalo: Games is brought to you by Magic Light Pictures, producers of the Oscar nominated films ‘The Gruffalo’ and ‘Room on the Broom’, as well as ‘The Gruffalo’s Child’. Magic Light Pictures also produced the magical ‘Room on the Broom: Games’ featuring 8 wonderful, fun filled games based on the best-selling book by Julia Donaldson and Axel Scheffler, creators of ‘The Gruffalo’.