Grade 1 Common Core maths is a fun and engaging app that children can use to develop and practise their mathematical skills. It consists of numerous interactive exercises to provide children with plenty of practice and adapts to the level of the child. It covers lots of different topics and is suitable for use with Key Stages 1 and 2.
From the Developer
Fun maths practice for the entire school year. With 13 chapters covering over 185 math skills and an endless supply of problems aligned to Common Core, this is by far the most comprehensive math workbook in the Play Store for children aged 4-6.
★ WINNER of Stevie Award 2013 for "Best Educational App"
★ WINNER of Tabby Award 2012 for "Best Educational and Training app"
★ WINNER of "Best Elementary Student App" (2011)
★ REVIEWS ★
"Of the educational apps that I have reviewed, it is a more expensive application, however, the capabilities and skills that your children will master will be well worth your money!!"
"This app is very educational and has a vast amount of content"
★ KEY FEATURES ★
+ Interactive Content - Children drag and drop shapes, pop bubbles, rotate clock hands and more to solve problems. With a simple user interface and visual graphics, problem solving is never boring.
+ Personalised Learning - Each topic starts with easy level and based on the child's progress, the medium and hard levels are gradually unlocked. The practice mode can be used to focus on problem areas.
+ Fun Games - Take a break between sessions and enjoy playing with fun creatures in the aquarium. Earn new ones such as angel fish, clown fish, squid, and crabs as you earn more points. The more you practice more the prizes you can gain!
+ Weekly Email Reports - You can track your child's progress reports by our awesome weekly email reporting feature. Parents love it.
+ Scratch Pad for Rough Work - Children can use a scratch pad for all their rough work.
★ TOPICS COVERED ★
StudyPad has the best suite of maths Apps on digital devices. Each app is comprehensive with virtually infinite number of questions covering wide range of topics. All the content is aligned to common core standards. This app covers following topics:
1. Place Value - Ones; Tens; Numbers to 100
2. Number Sense - Counting; Compare numbers; Order numbers
3. Addition Concepts - Sentences; Add with models; Model part-part whole; Add 0; Add in any order; Make a number
4. Subtraction Concepts - Sentences; Subtract with models; Subtract 0; all; Take apart numbers; Subtract to compare
5. Addition Strategy - Count on; Double facts; Make a ten; Add three numbers; Add numbers to 10; Word problems
6. Subtraction Strategy - Sentences; Relate addition; Fact families; Numbers to 10; Word problems
7. Addition and Subtraction - Equivalent sentences; Fact families; Mixed operations
8. Two Digit Operations - Add tens; Add ones; Two digit subtraction
9. Data and Graphs - Pictographs; Tally charts; Bar graphs
10. Time - Read analogue and digital clocks
11. Money - Identify coins; Count coins
12. Addition Refresher - Add 0; Add 1; Add 2; Add 3; Add 4; Add 5; Add 6; Add 7; Add 8; Add 9
13. Subtraction Refresher - Subtract 0; Subtract 1; Subtract 2; Subtract 3; Subtract 4; Subtract 5; Subtract 6; Subtract 7; Subtract 8; Subtract 9
★ SPLASH MATH USERS ★
+ More than 25,000 classrooms
+ Parents for daily homework, practice
+ Teachers in the classroom
+ Parents for previous grade review
+ Parents for preparation for next grade