From the Developer
Over 1,000,000 PencilBot Feed Me! iOS apps already downloaded! This school pack consists of 3 great apps in one (2 levels per app), 34 subjects covering 40+ concepts, and 44 animated trophies to motivate kids to learn. One low price for tons of content (600+ questions in all)!
** Chosen as curriculum by eSpark Learning
** Highly recommended by theikidsblog.com
** Rated 5 stars by Technology in (SPL) Education – AppyMall.com
The PencilBot pre-school Feed Me! series offers a one-stop solution for pre-schoolers’ learning needs – whether learning comprehensive knowledge and concepts for school readiness or learning a 1st, 2nd, or multiple languages. It is created by our team of teachers, game designers, and parents who have developed educational games for 15 years.
This simple, easy-to-use game can be enjoyed by young children of all ages.
• Feed the little monster the correct “food” he is thinking of and unlock trophies for your achievements! Go to www.pencilbot.com for more details.
• Feed the monster the wrong item and he might get sick. But don’t worry; try the question again until you get it correct.
• Poke the monster for fun!
• Separate log-in for up to 4 players, each with a personalized avatar
• Choose a level, complete a subject, and win its trophy
• Fun questions on comprehensive early education concepts:
o 200 questions on mathematical concepts (numbers, colours, shapes, etc.)
o 200 questions on language arts (letters and sounds, simple spelling, etc.)
o 200 questions on additional language concepts (feelings, verbs, matching, life sciences, etc.)
• 6 animated Trophy Cases to motivate preschoolers to challenge themselves
• Progress tracking
• Progress reporting
• Printable Diploma (requires AirPrint supported printer)
• Email-able Diploma
Expand your vocabulary through images and words. Reinforce learning with audio and text.
1. Mathematical Concepts & More:
• Colour and shape recognition
• Counting and number identification
• Sorting and pattern recognition
• Ordinal numbers (1st, 2nd, 3rd…)
• Basic mathematical equations and concepts
• Simple time concepts in digital and analog displays
• Prepositions of location (in, out, under...)
• Weight and size concepts
2. Language Arts:
• Letter sounds and identification
• Letter sound locations within a word – beginning, middle, or end
• Segmenting letter sounds in words
• Basic vocabulary words
• Simple reading and spelling
3. Additional Language Concepts:
• Animals & their homes
• Grouping & matching
• Weather & seasons
• Body parts
• Healthy habits
• Life cycles
Take advantage of children’s natural ability to learn multiple languages. Check out our other PencilBot pre-school apps in these languages: US English, UK English, Mexican Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Russian, Hindi and Hawaiian.
REVIEWS FROM TEACHERS AND PARENTS:
Chosen as curriculum by eSpark Learning
… after a major vetting process, … we chose Feed Me! to be part of our curriculum! …a strong app for early childhood learners…its simplicity and all of the activities have audio support for non/early readers.
"...an endless buffet of educational fun...fantastic animations...provides ongoing motivation to play - and learn...perfect for kids learning their first, second, or third language...opens up possibilities for all early language learners."
This is a great preschool app…both engaging and entertaining for the 3-5 year old…the many great variety of questions can be divided into many different categories, a phenomenal job at keeping the learner engaged and wanting to feed the monster more!
We appreciate and listen to your feedback. If you have a tech issue, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before leaving a review.