From the Developer
eduClipper is an easy to use social learning platform that allows teachers to create and share dynamic
assignments, leave meaningful feedback on student work, and allows learners to capture and
track their academic growth and achievement over time in digital learning portfolios.
With eduClipper you can:
* Explore top quality education resources for K-12
* Create clips from the web, Drive, Dropbox
* Use your camera to capture awesome work that you create in and out of the classroom
* Create whiteboard recordings
* Create differentiated groups and share content with them
* Create Personal Learning Portfolios
* Create Class Portfolios as a teacher and share Assignments with students
* Provide quality feedback through video, audio, text, badges, or grades
* Collaborate with other users on eduClipboards for class projects or personal interests
* Works on iPhone and iPad
* 100% free for Students and Parents
* Used by over 90,000 Educators around the world.
* Ideal for K-12 Educators and Students, Administrators, Parents, and more!
* As seen in TechCrunch, FreeTech4Teachers, EdSurge, VentureBeat, etc.