Easy Dyslexia Aid - Dysgraphia Spelling & Literacy Helper
Easy Dyslexia Aid is a dyslexia only version of the Easy Spelling Aid application. The app helps with the spelling of problematic words with the aid of special dyslexic font options and background colour combinations.
From the Developer
If you have dyslexia or other learning difficulties, if you struggle with spelling and reading and require the aid of special fonts and coloured backgrounds, if you are learning to read and write and would like help spelling simple or complex words, then Easy Dyslexia Aid is what you're looking for. Easy Dyslexia Aid is a Dyslexia only version of Easy Spelling Aid.
Simply touch the microphone button, speak the word or phrase and receive the correct spelling. Our software is designed to recognise a variety of accents and fine-tuned to pick up on children's voices. Easy Dyslexia Aid is suitable for students of all ages, from 5 to 55 and beyond!
Easy Dyslexia Aid's “Open Dyslexic Font” is created to increase readability for readers with dyslexia and to help with some of the symptoms of dyslexia. Letters have heavy weighted bottoms to indicate direction and to reinforce the line of text, which aids in recognising the correct letter, and sometimes helps to keep the brain from rotating them around. The Open Dyslexic Font is displayed in a choice of 8 background colour combinations, as a means to accommodate users suffering from Dyslexia and improve readability.
The perfect tool for writers of all ages
- Improves literacy performance and spelling
- Help with comprehension and vocabulary
- Gives children and adults alike a quick and easy way to find out the spelling of a word without relying on a parent or teacher. As a result, creative thought processes are interrupted less often, allowing for greater creative flow
- Assists children and students to become independent writers
- Develops recognition and correct spelling of words in their appropriate context (for example, they’re, their, there)
Supports 18 Languages at the touch of a button
- English (UK, US, Canadian and Australian), Croatian, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Automatic language region selection
- Display upper and lower case letters
- Choose a dyslexic option: Open Dyslexic font with 8 background colour options
- Controls are very clear, making the app easy to use
- Interactive, very quick and responsive
- View in portrait or landscape orientation
- Speak text and repeat the speech to hear the word or phrase again in the chosen language accent
- A copy/define/share function for spelling results, which enables words and phrases to be directly pasted into a range of applications, including text, email and page applications
- Support for split view feature in iPad and iPad Pro devices.
"I have purchased your app and my 11yo daughter who has Dyslexia has told me how beneficial she is finding it. I have recommended it to several colleagues who are excited to use it with students having difficulties with Dyslexia and Dysgraphia. I have also recommended it to my daughter’s classroom teacher as a means of assisting my daughter (and others) who struggle with writing and spelling. Thank you for your brilliant product. It is a game changer.”
Special Education Teacher Aide
AgesCollege/University (18+ Years of Age)
Reception/Preschool Apps (3-5 Years)
Primary School Apps (5-7 Years)
Primary School Apps (7-11 Years)
Secondary School Apps (11-14 Years)
Secondary School Apps (14-18 Years)