Comic Life is a comic-creation app that can be used to create the comic book by either starting from scratch or from one of the templates. Photos, shapes, text and speech bubbles can be added easily and customized to each individual's preference. Many of the available fonts are similar to commercially produced comic books which adds to the authenticity. There are many sharing options available when the comic books are completed. They can be printed, saved to the camera roll, transferred to other iOS devices, or saved as a PDF and opened in iBooks, just to name a few of the choices.
From the Developer
Comic Life, the award winning photo comic creation software, has been redesigned for iOS. It’s the funnest, easiest and fastest way ever to create photo comics on a mobile device. Your comics come to life with our integrated reader on brilliant iOS displays. Easily go from taking photos to creating full comics all on one device with full page templates and panel layouts. Bring in photos from Photobooth or your library, and use our powerful editing and design tools to get exactly the look you want.
Comic Life 2.0 for iOS has everything you need for creating and sharing comics, including fun and quirky templates, stylized image filters, and an easy-to-use drag and drop placement. You have full control over the design of your comics with a huge selection design options – colors, fonts, gradients, balloons, captions, panels and more.
The Comic Life app is designed to parallel that of Apple’s iWork suite of apps, making it easy for you to transition your skills from Pages and Keynote to Comic Life. With similar tap functions and commands, it is simple to hit the ground running.
When your comic is complete, use the integrated reader to flip though the pages. You can also easily share your comic with other options: print, e-mail, or upload to Facebook and Twitter. Use the innovative In Tray option to share comics with nearby iOS devices. Comic collections provide a simple way to keep things tidy as the number of comics created on your iPad increases.
Comic Life 2.0 for iOS tools
- 18 Adjustable Photo Filters
- 10 Templates with hundreds of panel layout options.
- Fully customizable fill and borders for balloons, lettering, captions, panels and shapes
- Customizable gradient builder
- Draw shapes
- Over 60 font options
- Load photos directly from photo library
- Integrated camera feature to instantly add photos to your comic
- Supports multi-page comics
Using Comic Life 2.0 for iOS you can:
- Read your comics with the integrated e-reader.
- Create photo comics in the full featured comic editor.
- Share your comics on Facebook, Twitter, via Mail and iTunes File Share.
- Transfer your comics to Mac or Windows and keep working with Comic Life 2 on your desktop or laptop.
- Send your comics to a printer on your wireless network.
- Exchange comics with other iOS devices through the innovative In Tray.
- Choose from full page layouts including panels, titles and captions along with complimentary styles for a professional look.
- Drag and Drop elements anywhere in your comic page.
- Easily add photos from your library with the Place Photo button in panels.
- Curve and place balloon tails precisely with advanced tail controls.
- Resize and rotate images, clip them in panels along with balloons, captions, and lettering.
- Create multilayered color gradients to design the perfect style for lettering, captions or background.
- Use smart shapes to add common shapes and the free from shape drawing tool to create any line or shape you can imagine.
- Work without worry of losing your creation as documents are automatically saved whenever a change is made.