Collins Revision Algebra
From the Developer
Revise with Collins New GCSE Maths anywhere with Collins Revision Algebra.
This interactive maths resource will identify trouble areas and suggest further studies, and is full of video tutorials and real-life examples to help you revise and practise, progress and get top exam results.
Collins Revision Algebra contains more than 70 revision guide chapters, more than 230 practice questions, over 30 video tutorials – AND MORE – on topics pertaining to:
• Formulae, expressions and linear equations
• Quadratic expressions and equations
• Patterns and sequences
• Advanced algebra
With Collins Revision Algebra you can now hone your mathematics skills wherever you are.
• Be inspired by interactive animations, exciting video clips of students teaching a problem, real-life examples of maths at work, worked exam questions, tutorials and more
• Choose precisely which topics to revise and practise with material corresponding to the Collins New GCSE Maths scheme
• Test yourself with interactive assessment questions that identify trouble areas and suggest relevant further revision
Videos are downloaded separately by the app, directly to your device, upon installation.
Collect all four Apps covering all four GCSE maths strands, for a total of 900 practice questions, 300 assessment questions and 130 video clips!
The Collins GCSE Maths Revision app series includes:
1. Collins Revision Number
2. Collins Revision Statistics
3. Collins Revision Algebra
4. Collins Revision Geometry