An innovative app combining e-books and video calls to help children learning to read.
From the Developer
We teach kids to read & help them learn to read better, with a peer-2-peer reading platform.
Web Version : https://platform.chattykidz.com/
We make it simple to:
- Assess your child's actual reading level
- Access a library of leveled early reader books to suit your kids current reading ability
- Read books together anytime/anywhere
- Monitor the kids progress as they learn to read
- Involve the entire family who help the kids to learn to read better
- Motivate kids to read books
- Let kids create their own books and show off their creations to family & friends
- Hire low cost tutors who teach your child to read better
Study after study have shown that kids perform better when families get involved in their education, & not just a bit better; 52% of those children get more A’s.
The kids learn better when the family gets involved!
Chatty Kidz makes it easy to get involved with a family learning platform, combining video's real-time engagement with educational tools & content focused on early literacy.
Parents build a safe, trusted network that engages the child with video chat & together read books in real-time. Families & low cost tutors share the workload whilst improving the child's reading ability.
- Test your child and assess their actual reading level
- Select leveled books from a large library to suit your child's reading ability
- Call each other using any device (i.e. iPad to PC)
- read together & interact with books in real-time during a video call
- SAFE for kids; this is a secure trusted network controlled by the parents, not an open social network.
- Add family members or friends to the contact list. You must know someone's email address in order to connect with them and call them (i.e. no random invites from strangers)
- Easily create your own books using the iPad's camera or upload your own images
- Share your own books with family & friends