From the Developer
Brain Quest is a wonderful educational app because it allows children to practice a wide variety of questions and subjects over 5 grade levels. There are math, history, english, science, and many other subjects included.
With Casey, Jake, and Gizmo by their sides, kids can sail through the wisdom islands, trek through a snowy mountain pass, or launch into a space voyage—all while honing their skills in math, science, language, and history. Featuring fun and challenging curriculum-based questions, immersive graphics and soundscapes, and a trio of friendly companions, it’s the app that turns learning into a game. Since content reflects national and state curriculum standards, it’s both a great review tool and a preview of what’s coming next.
For 20 years, Brain Quest® has been beloved by kids, trusted by parents, and approved and used by teachers. It’s Fun to Be Smart!® Find out why our motto still rings true, 36 million kids later.
“Brain Quest has become an invaluable classroom aid, as necessary to my daily routine as my chalkboard.”—Josie Bahdry, Baylake Pines School, Virginia Beach, VA
“I use Brain Quest every day in my third grade classroom. I love it, but more importantly my students love it!”—Linda Eisinger, West Elementary School, Jefferson City, MO
“Our students love Brain Quest! It promotes positive peer relationships, challenges their memory, and is a great teaching and learning tool. Besides that, they have a lot of fun . . .”—Elabor Otake, Principal, Sunset Beach Christian School, Haleiwa, HI
* Try it for free. Play 100 questions in each grade on us.
* Hours of play. Unlock the app to purchase complete grades and get 600 questions and answers—that’s a lot of learning!
* Curriculum-based and teacher approved. As always, Brain Quest content is vetted by a panel of award-winning educators.
* Educational content meets the best features of game play. An immersive environment and short, playable rounds will have kids itching to complete the journey and rack up the rewards.
* Simple, intuitive swiping and finger-tapping lets kids play independently.
* Fun for the whole family. Track scores for up to 3 kids playing separately, or combine forces by trying a few rounds of pass ‘n’ play.
* Play it again and again. Each round can be played multiple times for a mix of review material and new questions.
* A challenge for super players. For extra difficulty, kids can try to collect all 84 coins in their grade level.