Bamboo Paper - Notebook
From the Developer
Enjoy the ease of your own natural handwriting as you sketch your thoughts on a neat digital paper notebook.
Bamboo Paper, a seriously fun new app from Wacom, provides you with the ability to create virtual notebooks for your iPad, letting you share your ideas visually with handwritten notes, sketches or doodles. Paired with the Bamboo Stylus, it turns your iPad into the ultimate paperless communications tool for use at:
• School – map out math and science equations, compose music, create arts and crafts projects, learn proper penmanship, write non-Western language characters (think Chinese, Japanese and Arabic)
• Work – Communicate with charts and graphs, collaborate during brainstorming sessions, sketch a design while on the go
• Home – jot down grocery lists, rough-out landscaping and home improvement designs, entertain kids with coloring and drawing activities at home or in the car
What can the free version of Bamboo Paper app do?
• Quickly scan your book by browsing through thumbnail images of your pages
• Share your ideas – send an individual page or an entire book by e-mail
• Present your thoughts to a group – connect your iPad to a projector to show off your sketches and ideas to others at meetings and brainstorm sessions
• Print an individual page or entire book
• Mark important notes by bookmarking individual pages.
Upgrade to the full version by buying the Notebook Pack:
The free version includes one Notebook. Buying the Notebook Pack enables you to add up to 20 new notebooks in your library. You will also benefit from new features that will be released in the coming months – at no additional cost.
Bamboo Paper is designed by Wacom, the company dedicated to creating harmony between technology and you! Millions of Bamboo users worldwide can't be wrong!
So, download it now!