Baby Piano Full for Caustic
From the Developer
This is the demo of a content pack for use with Caustic 2.
You must have Caustic 2 installed to use this!
The Baby Piano is a Chinese Toy Piano. I found it at a flea market and it obviously has seen better days. There are 2 keys missing, its casing is worn out and there are loose parts in it. The sound is not even from one key to another partly because the mechanism of some keys is damaged and it's also not in tune.
It's nonetheless lovely and its sound begged to be sampled. I did not stop there and I also made unique resynthesized sounds from the original samples.
The Caustic version is optimized for the PCMSynth from the regular computer version. The paid pack adds 9 PCMSynth presets to the 5 of the demo for a combined total of 14. All are multi-sampled.
Both must be installed to have the complete content.
The sounds in the paid version are:
- Baby Piano soft: Acoustic Baby Piano mapped from G3 to F5 only on white keys. The pitch heard does not match the key played except for G3. Notes play for their full length. Uses softer velocities.
- BP remap soft: Acoustic Baby Piano mapped chromatically from C3 to C6 with root notes that match the keys played. Notes play for their full length. Uses softer velocities.
- Buzzpluck: resynthesized sound
- Dark Bell: resynthesized sound
- OldClock: resynthesized sound
- Plucky: resynthesized sound
- Strong Buzz: resynthesized sound
- Sweep: resynthesized sound
- Sweet Tine: resynthesized sound
PDF documentation is included and it can also be viewed on our website.
Also visit our website to download the free single cycle waveform presets for Caustic's PCMSynth!
keywords: caustic content pack Zvon