Another Monster at the End of This Book...Starring Grover & Elmo!
Another Monster at the End of This Book easily stands head-and-shoulders above the first one by adding fun banter between Elmo and Grover. Tasks for children to complete are enhanced with a simple combination lock and ungluing pages so you can keep going to see the monster. Once you're set with the first Monster book, you'll want to add this one to your iPad also.
From the Developer
This is an animated storybook app, which will humorously help teach your child early reading and logic skills.
Interactive storytelling gets kids excited to read along!
There’s something waiting at the end of this book. Could it be…a monster?!? Loveable, furry old Grover is about to find out—and he’s bringing his equally loveable and furry friend Elmo with him!
In this sequel to the best-selling, chart-topping Monster at the End of This Book app, Grover invents silly, giggle-worthy ways to prevent young readers from getting closer to another monster hiding at the end of this story. But an ever-curious Elmo asks for your help to slip past Grover every time.
- Bursting with innovative activities woven right into the story.
- Funny animation featuring the voices of Grover AND Elmo
- Engaging activities that build vocabulary and spatial-relations skills
- Word highlighting for beginning readers
- Intuitive finger-tapping, so little ones can play independently
- Bookplate personalization to add your child’s name
- Parents’ tab to help you and your child get even more from the app experience
- Protective "baby-gates" to ensure a child-safe and child-friendly experience
Remember, you can always turn down the volume so that you can bring your own voice to the story for your kids. Young readers will delight in the very funny story, and parents will know that their little monsters are reading, laughing, and learning with trusted, beloved Sesame Street characters.