Animoto Video Maker
Animoto lets you quickly and easily combine text, images, and videos into beautiful videos. The app functions very similar to the website as students can use their iPhone to select from various multimedia (music, photos, and clips) and share their creations with teachers and classmates. Students learn how to create video slideshows by organizing multimedia into creative digital storytelling. The app offers over 50 different video styles, hundreds of songs in a built-in music library and the ability to share via popular social media platforms.
From the Developer
Make fun videos wherever you are, with photos and video clips from your Camera Roll. Choose from one of our sleek video styles, add a song, and you’re done! Share via Messages, email, Twitter, and Facebook and impress the socks off your friends and family.
Millions of downloads and counting! Featured in the WSJ, NY Times, NBC, Wired, CNN, National Geographic, and more.
ADD PHOTOS AND VIDEO CLIPS
• Choose photos and video clips from your camera roll
• Import from iCloud and Dropbox
PERSONALIZE YOUR VIDEO
• Over 50 different video styles to choose from
• Hundreds of songs in our built-in music library
• Captions for photos, video clip trimmer, and intro/outro cards
SHARE WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS
• Easy sharing via Messages, email, Twitter, and Facebook
• Create longer videos
• Add longer video clips
• All the benefits of BASIC, plus HD videos
Animoto is always free to use, but you can enjoy even more powerful video creation and sharing features with a subscription.
Subscription options include:
- Animoto Basic (paid monthly) for $4.99
- Animoto Basic (paid yearly) for $29.99
- Animoto Personal (paid monthly) for $9.99
- Animoto Personal (paid yearly) for $59.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription, and you cannot cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscription at any time, either by viewing your account in iTunes from your Mac or PC, or Account Settings on your device after purchase.