ABC Phonics Word Families Game Free Lite - for iPad
From the Developer
Kids learn to read early by using Word Families (as known as Analogy Phonics) by finding commonality (i.e. short a sounds or long e sounds) among a set of words - Educators use these word families to teach early readers to see and hear the patterns of these words. Featuring over 635+ VOCABULARY WORDS, reinforced through fun interactive games.
FOUR LEARNING MODULES
1. WORD FLASHCARDS - SEE the spelling, HEAR the audio, and LEARN the word.
3. SPELLING WORDS - HEAR the audio, then SPELL the word. Teaches fine motor skills to DRAG the letter into the right spot to teach spelling of the words.
4. UNSCRAMBLE WORDS - Test reinforced learning to see if your child comprehend the lessons from the top three modules.
5. PRIZE AWARD - Encourages and rewards your child and makes learning fun. After completing each level in the Unscramble, your kids can go to the Prizeland to play and with the prizes. The more levels they complete, the more prizes they will unlock.
- 5 Reinforce Learning Modules
- Easy to Read in Fun, Bold Block Letters.
- Professionally recorded audio for clear pronunciation .
- Tested by Parents and their kids for ease of use. Design to be used by the kids alone or with parents in an interactive session.
- Settings to adjust to the child's learning level and style - easy enough to make lesson plans
Developed by a group of parents to teach alphabet phonetics, spelling, reading, and sounds. The POWER in this learning tool is the ability to change the setting to fit your child's learning level and style and design to grow with your child. Use this to design your own custom learning lesson plans.